Monday, October 9, 2017

Website design

Aack, was just going to update some carousels on my site and the plug-in software I used has been discontinued. Yikes. Time to learn some jQuery fast.

Well, I didn't actually learn it, but I found some code and customized it, and it's sort of working. Needs to be better and more modern, but that's for a later day. Websites are constantly going out of date these days.

I don't enjoy coding but I really enjoy when I can figure out how to make it work. It's very much like a brain game. A big puzzle.

Just finished this grizzly bear painting...it really has to be seen at full size...and I'm still trying to finish one more big painting by Saturday!




ps. I can see that my website is not working in all browsers.  Oh, more coding puzzles to solve.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home